The work of the ERC can be grouped into seven strands.
Click on a link below to find out more:
- Oversight, delivery and national reporting of large-scale international assessments
- Management and oversight of large-scale national assessments
- Contributing to policy on, and evaluation relating to, educational disadvantage
- Test development, standardisation and support (in both paper and online formats)
- Various reviews and evaluations, including the following which commenced in 2018-2019:
- Teachers’ Professional Learning (TPL) Framework – Wellbeing
- National longitudinal evaluation of the Digital Learning Framework (DLF)
- Standardisation study of Post-Primary Assessment & Diagnosis – English, in collaboration with NEPS
- Measúnú ar an Scéim Aitheantais Scoileanna Gaeltachta
- Evaluation of the Gaeltacht Schools Recognition Scheme
- Data analysis
- Independent research.