The ERC is commencing three new programme evaluation studies in 2019 at the request of the Department of Education and Skills. These are:
- the national evaluation of the Digital Learning Framework, which builds on the ERC’s evaluation of the Digital Learning Framework Trial
- an evaluation of CPD for teachers in the area of student wellbeing
- an evaluation of the Gaeltacht School Recognition Scheme.
Further information on these new studies will be provided on our website as it becomes available.
The ERC has undertaken a range of other reviews, analyses and evaluations, which are now completed. These include:
- a study on the educational experiences and outcomes for children with special educational needs on behalf of the NCSE
- evaluations of the JUMP and IMPACT mathematics programmes
- reviews of oral language development, reading and mathematics curricula.